Presented at the American Laryngological Association's Spring Meeting on April 28, 2011, in Chicago, Illinois, and on April 19, 2012, in San Diego, California, U.S.A.
Sendai virus transgene in a novel gene therapy for laryngotracheal disease
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1717–1724, July 2013
How to Cite
Mizokami, D., Araki, K., Tanaka, N., Suzuki, H., Tomifuji, M., Yamashita, T., Inoue, M., Hasegawa, M. and Shiotani, A. (2013), Sendai virus transgene in a novel gene therapy for laryngotracheal disease. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1717–1724. doi: 10.1002/lary.23917
This work was supported by grants from the National Defense Medical College Special Research Grant, Research Promotion-Grant on Defense Medicine, and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (No.23592545). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!