Funding was provided from grant #008690 (National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and other Communication Disorders). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Quantifying the effects of altering ambient humidity on ionic composition of vocal fold surface fluid
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1725–1728, July 2013
How to Cite
Sivasankar, M. P., Carroll, T. L., Kosinski, A. M. and Rosen, C. A. (2013), Quantifying the effects of altering ambient humidity on ionic composition of vocal fold surface fluid. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1725–1728. doi: 10.1002/lary.23924
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!