This article was published online on April 17, 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected September 2013.
Mortality and major morbidity after tonsillectomy
Etiologic Factors and Strategies for Prevention
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2544–2553, October 2013
How to Cite
Goldman, J. L., Baugh, R. F., Davies, L., Skinner, M. L., Stachler, R. J., Brereton, J., Eisenberg, L. D., Roberson, D. W. and Brenner, M. J. (2013), Mortality and major morbidity after tonsillectomy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2544–2553. doi: 10.1002/lary.23926
Presented at the Triological Society 115th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 21, 2012.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!