Presented in part at the 29th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Phoniatrics and Pedaudiology (DGPP), Bonn, Germany, September 21–23, 2012.
A comparison of white light laryngostroboscopy versus autofluorescence endoscopy in the evaluation of vocal fold pathology
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1729–1734, July 2013
How to Cite
Caffier, P. P., Schmidt, B., Gross, M., Karnetzky, K., Nawka, T., Rotter, A., Seipelt, M. and Sedlmaier, B. (2013), A comparison of white light laryngostroboscopy versus autofluorescence endoscopy in the evaluation of vocal fold pathology. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1729–1734. doi: 10.1002/lary.23931
This study was supported by the Dr. Kleist-Stiftung of Germany.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!