This research was supported by the Tony and Gwenyth Lennon Foundation. In addition, Dr. Yi Shen was supported by a Scholarship for International Research Fees (SIRF), University International Stipend (UIS), and UIS Safety-net Top-up Scholarship by The University of Western Australia. Dr. Minghao Zheng is the inventor of collagen scaffold patent and receives consultancy from Orthocell Ltd., Australia. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Tympanic membrane repair using silk fibroin and acellular collagen scaffolds
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1976–1982, August 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Redmond, S. L., Teh, B. M., Yan, S., Wang, Y., Atlas, M. D., Dilley, R. J., Zheng, M. and Marano, R. J. (2013), Tympanic membrane repair using silk fibroin and acellular collagen scaffolds. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1976–1982. doi: 10.1002/lary.23940
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!