Presented at the British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology, Glasgow, United Kingdom, July 4, 2012, and at 24th Congress of the European Rhinologic Society, Toulouse, France, June 17–21, 2012.
Suitability of the ovine model for simulation training in rhinology
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1598–1601, July 2013
How to Cite
Touska, P., Awad, Z. and Tolley, N. S. (2013), Suitability of the ovine model for simulation training in rhinology. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1598–1601. doi: 10.1002/lary.23974
The project was funded by the Simulation and Technology-enhanced Learning Initiative (STeLI) awarded by the School of Surgery at the London Deanery. Instruments and endoscopes were provided by Storz (Karl Storz, Tuttlingen, Germany) as a short-term free loan for educational purposes. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!