Presented at the 28th Politzer Society Meeting, Athens, Greece, Sep 28–Oct 1, 2011.
Value of electroneurography as a prognostic indicator for recovery in acute severe inflammatory facial paralysis: A prospective study of bell's palsy and ramsay hunt syndrome
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2526–2532, October 2013
How to Cite
Byun, H., Cho, Y.-S., Jang, J. Y., Chung, K. W., Hwang, S., Chung, W.-H. and Hong, S. H. (2013), Value of electroneurography as a prognostic indicator for recovery in acute severe inflammatory facial paralysis: A prospective study of bell's palsy and ramsay hunt syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2526–2532. doi: 10.1002/lary.23988
This work was supported by grant from the Strategic Technology Development Program of Ministry of Knowledge Economy (10031764), and grant of Seoul R&D Program (SS100022). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!