The authors meet criteria of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
Should water precautions be recommended for children with tympanostomy tubes?
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 10–11, January 2014
How to Cite
Wilcox, L. J. and Darrow, D. H. (2014), Should water precautions be recommended for children with tympanostomy tubes?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 10–11. doi: 10.1002/lary.23993
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012