This study was supported by the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (Nos. A080588 and A111377) and the Seoul National University Bundang Hospital research fund 04-2010-003 (to b.y.c.).
Clinical characteristics of patients with narrow bony cochlear nerve canal
Is the bilateral case just a duplicate of the unilateral case?
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1996–2000, August 2013
How to Cite
Cho, S.-W., Kang, S. I., Park, S. J., Kim, A. R., Koo, J. W., Kim, C. S., Lee, J. H., Chang, S. O., Oh, S.-H. and Choi, B. Y. (2013), Clinical characteristics of patients with narrow bony cochlear nerve canal. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1996–2000. doi: 10.1002/lary.23998
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!