This work was awarded first prize in the Head and Neck category at the poster session at the 115th Triological Society COSM Meeting in San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 18–22, 2012.
Head and Neck
Patient and physician views on providing cancer patient-specific survival information
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 429–435, February 2014
How to Cite
Solowski, N. L., Okuyemi, O. T., Kallogjeri, D., Nicklaus, J. and Piccirillo, J. F. (2014), Patient and physician views on providing cancer patient-specific survival information. The Laryngoscope, 124: 429–435. doi: 10.1002/lary.24007
Financial support was received, in part, from the National Institutes of Health–National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, and the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32), titled Development of Clinician/Researchers in Academic ENT (5T32DC000022).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!