Presented as an oral presentation at the Fall Voice Conference, New York, NY, October 4–6, 2012.
Prospective study of voice outcomes and patient tolerance of in-office percutaneous injection laryngoplasty
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1759–1762, July 2013
How to Cite
Birkent, H., Sardesai, M., Hu, A. and Merati, A. L. (2013), Prospective study of voice outcomes and patient tolerance of in-office percutaneous injection laryngoplasty. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1759–1762. doi: 10.1002/lary.24010
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!