The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Can pillar suturing promote efficacy of adenotonsillectomy for pediatric osas? A prospective randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2573–2577, October 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, P.-H., Ramar, K., Chen, K.-C., Tsai, Y.-J., Lin, C.-M., Chiang, Y.-C., Lu, C.-Y. and Chiang, R. P.-Y. (2013), Can pillar suturing promote efficacy of adenotonsillectomy for pediatric osas? A prospective randomized controlled trial. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2573–2577. doi: 10.1002/lary.24011
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!