The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Significance of anterior commissure involvement in early glottic squamous cell carcinoma treated with trans-oral CO2 laser microsurgery
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1912–1917, August 2013
How to Cite
Hakeem, A. H., Tubachi, J. and Pradhan, S. A. (2013), Significance of anterior commissure involvement in early glottic squamous cell carcinoma treated with trans-oral CO2 laser microsurgery. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1912–1917. doi: 10.1002/lary.24012
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!