The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Sex is not an independent risk factor for survival in differentiated thyroid cancer
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2913–2919, November 2013
How to Cite
Oyer, S. L., Smith, V. A. and Lentsch, E. J. (2013), Sex is not an independent risk factor for survival in differentiated thyroid cancer. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2913–2919. doi: 10.1002/lary.24018
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!