Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Miami, Florida, U.S.A., January 26–28, 2012.
Factors contributing to cost in partial versus total tonsillectomy
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2868–2872, November 2013
How to Cite
Stucken, E. Z., Grunstein, E., Haddad, J., Modi, V. K., Waldman, E. H., Ward, R. F., Stewart, M. G. and April, M. M. (2013), Factors contributing to cost in partial versus total tonsillectomy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2868–2872. doi: 10.1002/lary.24025
Kathleen C. Y. Sie, MD, acted as editor-in-chief for this article. As an author on the article, Michael G. Stewart, MD, MPH, did not participate in the peer review or decision-making process.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!