This study was presented at the American Laryngological Association Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–11, 2013.
Assessing factors related to the pharmacologic management of laryngeal diseases and disorders
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1763–1769, July 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, S. M., Kim, J., Roy, N. and Courey, M. (2013), Assessing factors related to the pharmacologic management of laryngeal diseases and disorders. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1763–1769. doi: 10.1002/lary.24028
This study was funded by the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery and supported in part by funding from the National Institutes of Health grant 1KM1CA156723 (to J.K.).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!