Presented at the South West ENT Academic Meeting, Bath, United Kingdom, June 8, 2012 (winner of the best oral presentation prize) and Otorhinolaryngological Research Society Autumn Meeting, Norwich, United Kingdom, September 7, 2012.
Use of the lymphocyte count as a diagnostic screen in adults with suspected epstein–barr virus infectious mononucleosis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2401–2404, October 2013
How to Cite
Biggs, T. C., Hayes, S. M., Bird, J. H., Harries, P. G. and Salib, R. J. (2013), Use of the lymphocyte count as a diagnostic screen in adults with suspected epstein–barr virus infectious mononucleosis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2401–2404. doi: 10.1002/lary.24030
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!