Scott E. Strome, MD, is a cofounder and major stockholder in Gliknik, Inc., a biotechnology company. Dr. Strome also receives royalties from the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine for the licensure of intellectual property related to B7-H1 and 4-1BB to third parties. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
What are the best management strategies for radiation-induced xerostomia?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 359–360, February 2014
How to Cite
Hutchinson, C. T., Suntharalingam, M. and Strome, S. E. (2014), What are the best management strategies for radiation-induced xerostomia?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 359–360. doi: 10.1002/lary.24035
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!