Accepted for oral presentation at the 116th Annual Meeting of the Triological Society within the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM) in Orlando, Florida, April 10–14, 2013.
Sleep quality and disease severity in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2364–2370, October 2013
How to Cite
Alt, J. A., Smith, T. L., Mace, J. C. and Soler, Z. M. (2013), Sleep quality and disease severity in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2364–2370. doi: 10.1002/lary.24040
Zachary M. Soler, MD, MSc; Jess C. Mace, MPH; and Timothy L. Smith, MD, MPH are supported by a grant from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), one of the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD (2R01 DC005805; PI: T.L. Smith). Public clinical trial registration (http://www.clinicaltrials.gov) ID£NCT01332136. Timothy L. Smith, MD is also a consultant for Intersect ENT (Palo Alto, CA), which is not affiliated in any way with this investigation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!