The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Change of obstruction level during drug-induced sleep endoscopy according to sedation depth in obstructive sleep apnea
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2896–2899, November 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S. D., Dhong, H.-J., Kim, H. Y., Sohn, J. H., Jung, Y. G., Chung, S.-K., Park, J. Y. and Kim, J. K. (2013), Change of obstruction level during drug-induced sleep endoscopy according to sedation depth in obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2896–2899. doi: 10.1002/lary.24045
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!