This work was supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant R21 1R21EB008490-01A1 and the Hartwell Foundation Postdoctoral fellowship. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Anatomical reconstructions of pediatric airways from endoscopic images: A pilot study of the accuracy of quantitative endoscopy
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2880–2887, November 2013
How to Cite
Meisner, E. M., Hager, G. D., Ishman, S. L., Brown, D., Tunkel, D. E. and Ishii, M. (2013), Anatomical reconstructions of pediatric airways from endoscopic images: A pilot study of the accuracy of quantitative endoscopy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2880–2887. doi: 10.1002/lary.24046
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!