This study was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (2012R1A1A2044883).
Persistent geotropic direction-changing positional nystagmus with a null plane: The light cupula
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages E15–E19, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, C.-H., Kim, M.-B. and Ban, J. H. (2014), Persistent geotropic direction-changing positional nystagmus with a null plane: The light cupula. The Laryngoscope, 124: E15–E19. doi: 10.1002/lary.24048
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!