The work was done at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The effect of unilateral superior laryngeal nerve lesion on swallowing threshold volume
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1942–1947, August 2013
How to Cite
Ding, P., Campbell-Malone, R., Holman, S. D., Lukasik, S. L., Thexton, A. J. and German, R. Z. (2013), The effect of unilateral superior laryngeal nerve lesion on swallowing threshold volume. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1942–1947. doi: 10.1002/lary.24051
This work was funded by NIH grant DC9980 to Rebecca Z. German, PhD.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!