The work was done at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
The effect of unilateral superior laryngeal nerve lesion on swallowing threshold volume
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1942–1947, August 2013
How to Cite
Ding, P., Campbell-Malone, R., Holman, S. D., Lukasik, S. L., Thexton, A. J. and German, R. Z. (2013), The effect of unilateral superior laryngeal nerve lesion on swallowing threshold volume. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1942–1947. doi: 10.1002/lary.24051
This work was funded by NIH grant DC9980 to Rebecca Z. German, PhD.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!