Presented in part at the American Academy of Audiology Conference, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A., April 1–4, 2009.
Epidemiology of unilateral sensorineural hearing loss with universal newborn hearing screening
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 295–300, January 2014
How to Cite
Ghogomu, N., Umansky, A. and Lieu, J. E. C. (2014), Epidemiology of unilateral sensorineural hearing loss with universal newborn hearing screening. The Laryngoscope, 124: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/lary.24059
Dr. Ghogomu and Dr. Umansky were supported through the Washington University Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program (TL1RR024995), as part of the Washington University Clinical Translational Science Award (UL1RR024992). Dr. Lieu was supported by NIH grant K23 DC006638.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- 10Directors of speech and hearing programs in state health and welfare agencies (DSHPSHWA): overview and summary of 1999–2004 DSHPSHWA Data. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site. April 2010. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbd dd/hearingloss/documents/1999–2004_DSHPSHWA-summary.pdf. Accessed September 10, 2012., .