Presented in part at the American Academy of Audiology Conference, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A., April 1–4, 2009.
Epidemiology of unilateral sensorineural hearing loss with universal newborn hearing screening
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 295–300, January 2014
How to Cite
Ghogomu, N., Umansky, A. and Lieu, J. E. C. (2014), Epidemiology of unilateral sensorineural hearing loss with universal newborn hearing screening. The Laryngoscope, 124: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/lary.24059
Dr. Ghogomu and Dr. Umansky were supported through the Washington University Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Program (TL1RR024995), as part of the Washington University Clinical Translational Science Award (UL1RR024992). Dr. Lieu was supported by NIH grant K23 DC006638.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!