The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Squamous cell carcinoma of the temporal bone: Outcomes of radical surgery and postoperative radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2442–2448, October 2013
How to Cite
Leong, S. C., Youssef, A. and Lesser, T. H. (2013), Squamous cell carcinoma of the temporal bone: Outcomes of radical surgery and postoperative radiotherapy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2442–2448. doi: 10.1002/lary.24063
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!