Presented at The Australasian Head and Neck Society Meeting, Brisbane, Australia on October 24–26, 2012.
Head and Neck
Treatment of bleeding upper aerodigestive tract tumor—A novel approach with antifibrinolytic agent
Case series and literature review
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2449–2452, October 2013
How to Cite
Low, T.-H., Huang, J., Reid, C., Elliott, M. and Clark, J. R. (2013), Treatment of bleeding upper aerodigestive tract tumor—A novel approach with antifibrinolytic agent. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2449–2452. doi: 10.1002/lary.24064
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!