Presented at the 2012 American Laryngological Association Spring meeting and winner of the Best Resident/Fellow paper, San Diego, CA
A new paradigm for the management of essential vocal tremor with botulinum toxin
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2497–2501, October 2013
How to Cite
Gurey, L. E., Sinclair, C. F. and Blitzer, A. (2013), A new paradigm for the management of essential vocal tremor with botulinum toxin. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2497–2501. doi: 10.1002/lary.24073
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!