Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Wound breakdown after middle cranial fossa craniotomy: An unusual complication after rhytidectomy
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 554–557, February 2014
How to Cite
Moberly, A. C., Tweel, B. C. and Welling, D. B. (2014), Wound breakdown after middle cranial fossa craniotomy: An unusual complication after rhytidectomy. The Laryngoscope, 124: 554–557. doi: 10.1002/lary.24078
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!