Presented at the Society for Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children (SENTAC) Annual Meeting, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A., December 1–4, 2011.
Postoperative management following supraglottoplasty for severe laryngomalacia
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3206–3210, December 2013
How to Cite
Fordham, M. T., Potter, S. M. and White, D. R. (2013), Postoperative management following supraglottoplasty for severe laryngomalacia. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3206–3210. doi: 10.1002/lary.24108
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Laryngomalacia: Review and Summary of Current Clinical Practice in 2015, Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, 2015,, ,