Presented at the 2011 Fall Voice Conference held in conjunction with the International Association of Phonosurgery, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., November 2–5, 2011.
Intrinsic laryngeal muscle activity in response to autonomic nervous system activation
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2756–2765, November 2013
How to Cite
Helou, L. B., Wang, W., Ashmore, R. C., Rosen, C. A. and Abbott, K. V. (2013), Intrinsic laryngeal muscle activity in response to autonomic nervous system activation. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2756–2765. doi: 10.1002/lary.24109
Financial support for this study was partially provided by Research Development Funds associated with the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation and National Institutes of Health grants 1R01DC008567-01A2, 3R01NS050256-05S1, and KL2 RR024154.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!