The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Use of lean sigma principles in a tertiary care otolaryngology clinic to improve efficiency
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2643–2648, November 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S. Y., Gavney, D., Ishman, S. L. and Cady-Reh, J. (2013), Use of lean sigma principles in a tertiary care otolaryngology clinic to improve efficiency. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2643–2648. doi: 10.1002/lary.24110
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!