Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, January 25, 2013.
IMOUTA: A proposal for patient care handoffs
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2649–2653, November 2013
How to Cite
Connor, M. P., Bush, A. C. and Brennan, J. (2013), IMOUTA: A proposal for patient care handoffs. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2649–2653. doi: 10.1002/lary.24118
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose. The opinions expressed on this document are solely those of the authors and do not represent an endorsement by or the views of the United States Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!