The study was supported in part by a nonrestrictive educational grant from Stryker. All other financial and material support for this research and work was provided by the Department of Otolaryngology at Georgia Health Sciences University, Augusta, Georgia. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Access to the parapharyngeal space: An anatomical study comparing the endoscopic and open approaches
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2378–2382, October 2013
How to Cite
Van Rompaey, J., Suruliraj, A., Carrau, R., Panizza, B. and Solares, C. A. (2013), Access to the parapharyngeal space: An anatomical study comparing the endoscopic and open approaches. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2378–2382. doi: 10.1002/lary.24121
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!