Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Head and Neck
Level IIB lymph node metastasis in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2700–2705, November 2013
How to Cite
Gross, B. C., Olsen, S. M., Lewis, J. E., Kasperbauer, J. L., Moore, E. J., Olsen, K. D. and Price, D. L. (2013), Level IIB lymph node metastasis in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2700–2705. doi: 10.1002/lary.24129
All authors had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; acquisition of data: b.c.g.; analysis and interpretation of data: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; drafting of manuscript: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; critical revision of manuscript: b.c.g., s.m.o., j.e.l., j.l.k., e.j.m., k.d.o., d.l.p.; study supervision: k.d.o., d.l.p.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!