This study was supported in part by the Advanced Education Program for Integrated Clinical, Basic and Social Medicine of the Kumamoto University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kumamoto, Japan.
Postdeglutitive residue in idiopathic unilateral vocal fold paralysis
A quantitative videofluoroscopic study
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2776–2779, November 2013
How to Cite
Narajos, N., Samejima, Y., Kumai, Y. and Yumoto, E. (2013), Postdeglutitive residue in idiopathic unilateral vocal fold paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2776–2779. doi: 10.1002/lary.24132
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!