This work was supported in part by grants from NIH/NIDCD (1R21 DC011383) nd The Deafnessa Research Foundation.
Objective hearing threshold estimation in children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2859–2861, November 2013
How to Cite
He, S., Teagle, H. F. B., Roush, P., Grose, J. H. and Buchman, C. A. (2013), Objective hearing threshold estimation in children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2859–2861. doi: 10.1002/lary.24137
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!