This study was supported by grants HL 89104, HL 103415, and HL 107745 from the National Institutes of Health. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Influence of baclofen on laryngeal and spinal motor drive during cough in the anesthetized cat
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3088–3092, December 2013
How to Cite
Castillo, D. and Pitts, T. (2013), Influence of baclofen on laryngeal and spinal motor drive during cough in the anesthetized cat. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3088–3092. doi: 10.1002/lary.24143
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1NMDA and GABA receptors as potential targets in cough hypersensitivity syndrome, Current Opinion in Pharmacology, 2015, 22, 29,