Original Clinical Research was collected from patient data at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Nucleus N5 CI500 series implant recall
Hard failure rate at a major cochlear implantation center
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2829–2833, November 2013
How to Cite
Hildrew, D. M. and Molony, T. B. (2013), Nucleus N5 CI500 series implant recall. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2829–2833. doi: 10.1002/lary.24149
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!