Zachary M. Soler, MD, MSc Jess C. Mace, MPH, and Timothy L. Smith, MD, MPH are supported by a grant from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), one of the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. (2R01 DC005805; PI: T.L. Smith). Public clinical trial registration ID#NCT01332136: (http://www.clinicaltrials.gov). Timothy L. Smith, MD is also a consultant for Intersect ENT (Palo Alto, CA.), which is not affiliated in any way with this investigation. Rodney J. Schlosser, MD is a consultant for BrainLAB, Olympus, and Sunovion and receives grant support from a VA Merit, NeilMed, Medtronic, and Arthrocare. None of these are affiliated with this study. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Impact of synechiae after endoscopic sinus surgery on long-term outcomes in chronic rhinosinusitis
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2615–2619, November 2013
How to Cite
Henriquez, O. A., Schlosser, R. J., Mace, J. C., Smith, T. L. and Soler, Z. M. (2013), Impact of synechiae after endoscopic sinus surgery on long-term outcomes in chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2615–2619. doi: 10.1002/lary.24150
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!