Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak repair: A five-year prospective evaluation
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 70–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Chaaban, M. R., Illing, E., Riley, K. O. and Woodworth, B. A. (2014), Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak repair: A five-year prospective evaluation. The Laryngoscope, 124: 70–75. doi: 10.1002/lary.24160
Bradford A. Woodworth, MD, is a consultant for ArthroCare ENT and Olympus.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!