This work was performed in the Division of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Round window membrane permeability to golimumab in guinea pigs: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2840–2844, November 2013
How to Cite
Ghossaini, S. N., Liu, J. P. and Phillips, B. (2013), Round window membrane permeability to golimumab in guinea pigs: A pilot study. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2840–2844. doi: 10.1002/lary.24163
Golimumab was donated by Janssen Biotech.
This study was supported by a generous grant from the department of Surgery at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!