This work was performed at Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts.
A prospective study of 113 deep neck infections managed using a clinical practice guideline
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3211–3218, December 2013
How to Cite
Saluja, S., Brietzke, S. E., Egan, K. K., Klavon, S., Robson, C. D., Waltzman, M. L. and Roberson, D. W. (2013), A prospective study of 113 deep neck infections managed using a clinical practice guideline. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3211–3218. doi: 10.1002/lary.24168
All authors made contributions to the conception and design of data, assisted with drafting or revising the manuscript for intellectual content, and provided final approval of the manuscript submitted.
Portions of these data were presented at the American Society for Pediatric Otolaryngology, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A., May 4–5, 2003.
The views herein are the probate views of the authors and do not reflect the official views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!