The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Variation in post-adenotonsillectomy admission practices in 24 pediatric hospitals
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2560–2566, October 2013
How to Cite
Goyal, S. S., Shah, R., Roberson, D. W. and Schwartz, M. L. (2013), Variation in post-adenotonsillectomy admission practices in 24 pediatric hospitals. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2560–2566. doi: 10.1002/lary.24172
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!