This work was funded in part by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Regenerative Medicine and the European Community's FP7 project Biodesign EUFP7-NMP.20102.3-1 (grant: 262948). The research leading to these results received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh FP7 project FP72007-2013 (grant: 227845).
Development of a porous poly(DL-lactic acid-co-glycolic acid)-based scaffold for mastoid air-cell regeneration
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Laryngoscope is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3156–3161, December 2013
How to Cite
Gould, T. W. A., Birchall, J. P., Mallick, A. S., Alliston, T., Lustig, L. R., Shakesheff, K. M. and Rahman, C. V. (2013), Development of a porous poly(DL-lactic acid-co-glycolic acid)-based scaffold for mastoid air-cell regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3156–3161. doi: 10.1002/lary.24173
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- 6Controlled release of BMP-2 from a sintered polymer scaffold enhances bone repair in a mouse calvarial defect model. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. In press., , , et al.
- 7Biphasic ceramics and fibrin sealant for bone reconstruction in ear surgery. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 2004;113:711–720., , .