Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, September 9–12, 2012.
Perioperative process errors and delays in otolaryngology at a Veterans Hospital: Prospective study
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3010–3015, December 2013
How to Cite
Dedhia, R. C., Shwaish, K., Snyderman, C. H., Monte, R. and Eibling, D. E. (2013), Perioperative process errors and delays in otolaryngology at a Veterans Hospital: Prospective study. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3010–3015. doi: 10.1002/lary.24191
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!