This work was supported by the Hong Kong UGC Area of Excellence (AoE) scheme.
Head and Neck
The role of plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA in the management of recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 126–130, January 2014
How to Cite
Chan, J. Y. W. and Wong, S. T.-S. (2014), The role of plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA in the management of recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 124: 126–130. doi: 10.1002/lary.24193
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!