The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Intraoperative monitoring: Normative range associated with normal postoperative glottic function
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3026–3031, December 2013
How to Cite
Caragacianu, D., Kamani, D. and Randolph, G. W. (2013), Intraoperative monitoring: Normative range associated with normal postoperative glottic function. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3026–3031. doi: 10.1002/lary.24195
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 02:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!