Presented at the 134th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–11, 2013.
Effect of astaxanthin on vocal fold wound healing
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages E1–E7, January 2014
How to Cite
Mizuta, M., Hirano, S., Hiwatashi, N., Tateya, I., Kanemaru, S.-i., Nakamura, T. and Ito, J. (2014), Effect of astaxanthin on vocal fold wound healing. The Laryngoscope, 124: E1–E7. doi: 10.1002/lary.24197
This study was supported by the Advanced Research for Medical Products Mining Program of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 02:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!