Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Head and Neck
Level IIB lymph node metastasis in laryngeal and hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: Single-institution case series and review of the literature
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3032–3036, December 2013
How to Cite
Gross, B. C., Olsen, S. M., Lewis, J. E., Kasperbauer, J. L., Moore, E. J., Olsen, K. D. and Price, D. L. (2013), Level IIB lymph node metastasis in laryngeal and hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: Single-institution case series and review of the literature. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3032–3036. doi: 10.1002/lary.24198
All authors had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; acquisition of data: b.c.g.; analysis and interpretation of data: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; drafting of manuscript: b.c.g., s.m.o., k.d.o., d.l.p.; critical revision of manuscript: b.c.g., s.m.o., j.e.l., j.l.k., e.j.m., k.d.o., d.l.p.; study supervision: k.d.o., d.l.p.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!