The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Effect-site concentration of remifentanil to prevent cough after laryngomicrosurgery
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3105–3109, December 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C. H., Lee, J. W., Choi, J. R. and Shim, Y. H. (2013), Effect-site concentration of remifentanil to prevent cough after laryngomicrosurgery. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3105–3109. doi: 10.1002/lary.24199
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Efficacy of a single dose of dexmedetomidine for cough suppression during anesthetic emergence: a randomized controlled trial, Canadian Journal of Anesthesia/Journal canadien d'anesthésie, 2015, 62, 4, 392, , , , ,
- 2Superior laryngeal nerve block as an adjuvant to General Anesthesia during endoscopic laryngeal surgeries, Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia, 2015,, , ,